MHC Healthcare wants to help you improve the quality of your life by providing knowledge, services and support. We want to make it simple and easy for you to participate in the management of the healthcare for yourself and your family. That’s why we have many ways for you to engage with us - from the telephone to the web. The first step to becoming engaged with MHC Healthcare is to opt-in.
You can choose to engage by phone, email, text, Facebook and most importantly – our Patient Portal. Once you’ve opted-in, we can then keep you up to date on the latest health and community news that affect your health and the quality of your life.
We’ll keep you posted on:
- Appointments that you need to make or have already made
- Changes within MHC Healthcare that my benefit you and your family
- New providers, staff and services within MHC Healthcare
- Resources within the community to help you and your family
Our patient portal is the best way to be fully engaged with us and your healthcare. The Patient Portal allows you to:
- Request an appointment
- Request test results
- Complete and sign forms
- Access your medical record
- Request a prescription refill
- Request a referral
- Send a message to your healthcare provider
- Pay your bill
Opt It Today
It’s simple and easy to get engaged with MHC Healthcare. You can opt in to text, email, Facebook and our Patient Portal
by simply going to our website and following the few instructions.
- Email: sign up at www.mhchealthcare.org/get-engaged.org
- Text: sign up at www.mhchealthcare.org/get-engaged
- Facebook: follow us at mhchealth.org
- Patient Portal: get your PIN and then go to mhchealthcare.org to activate it.