MHC Healthcare offers transportation services to some people who do not have access to transportation to their healthcare appointments. Our handicapped accessible vehicles are clean, safe and reliable.
Scheduling a Ride
To determine if you are eligible for MHC transportation to or from your healthcare appointments, please call your Behavioral Health Recovery Coach, if you have one, or call (520) 682-4111. Some of the information we need includes:
- Telephone Number
- Date, Time, and location of your MHC Healthcare appointment
- What mobility aides you use, such as walker, cane, scooter, or wheelchair
- If you will need a wheelchair lift
- If you travel with oxygen
- Who, if anyone, will be accompanying you to your healthcare appointment.
Rides should be scheduled 72 hours in advance. Rides may be scheduled with a MHC driver, subcontracted service, or we may assist you in contacting your health plan to schedule a ride. If you need to change or cancel your transportation, please contact us at least 72 hours in advance.