Mask Requirements at MHC
All patients entering an MHC facility, including receiving a drive-up COVID vaccine or test, must have a mask covering their nose and mouth at all times.
If a patient refuses to wear a mask, they are not allowed entry into the MHC facility.
About Our Sliding Fee Scale (SFS)
MHC Healthcare offers a Sliding Fee Scale to all income eligible uninsured or under‐insured patients. This program allows qualifying patients to receive care at a lower cost. Eligibility for the sliding fee scale will be established by determining the household size and annual household income. This information must be updated annually.
No one is denied services solely based on inability to pay.
Immigration status is not a factor in order to receive these benefits. Anyone who lives in the United States may apply.
Documentation for Sliding Fee Scale
Income: All household income for the last thirty (30) days for each household member
• Pay stubs
• Disability award letter
• Self-employment income
• Proof of any other type of income received
Household Size: Identification for all household members
• Picture identification for adults
• Birth certificate, shot record, or recent school report card for minors
• Patient must complete the Sliding Fee Discount Program application
• Re-certify every twelve (12) months providing updated information
• Radiology & Lab
• Behavioral Health & More…