About our Sliding Fee Scale
MHC Healthcare offers a Sliding Fee Scale to all income eligible uninsured or under‐insured patients. This program allows qualifying patients to receive care at a lower cost. Eligibility for the sliding fee scale will be established by determining the household size and annual household income. This information must be updated annually.
No one is denied services solely based on inability to pay.
Immigration status is not a factor in order to receive these benefits. Anyone who lives in the United States may apply.
Documentation for Sliding Fee Scale
All household income for the last thirty (30) days for each household member
- Pay stubs
- Disability award letter
- Self-employment income
- Proof of any other type of income received
Identification for all household members
- Picture identification for adults
- Birth certificate, shot record, or recent school report card for minors
- Patient must complete the Sliding Fee Discount Program application
- Re-certify every twelve (12) months providing updated information
- Radiology & Lab
- Behavioral Health
Download Outreach Documentation Forms
What Is Medicare